Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked
COMPLAINT: This airline SUCKS

Old Jul 14, 2013, 3:59 AM

Let me start; my flight from NY to Fort L. was delayed 2hrs
Then they send us to Orlando instead. We stayed there for about an hour. Then when we finally arrive to Fort L. We landed on Jet Blue terminal, so all pasesngers had to go outside the building in the middle of the rain to claim their bags. My conection flight to Tampa was delayed, 3 1/2 hrs. They daid we were supossed to bord at 11:00pm and its 12:00 an there is not even one ****ing employee at the door. They dont give you free snacks, not even water. The sits doesnt reclain, the employees are not friendly. This is my first and LAST time doing business with this piece of crap airline. None of my friends and family will do bussines with you. I will tell all my customers how bad your service is. Last thing: YOU SUCK!!!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook