COMPLAINT: This airline SUCKS

Old Jul 14, 2013, 3:59 AM
Tapia_e23 Tapia_e23 is offline

Join Date: Jul 2013

Let me start; my flight from NY to Fort L. was delayed 2hrs
Then they send us to Orlando instead. We stayed there for about an hour. Then when we finally arrive to Fort L. We landed on Jet Blue terminal, so all pasesngers had to go outside the building in the middle of the rain to claim their bags. My conection flight to Tampa was delayed, 3 1/2 hrs. They daid we were supossed to bord at 11:00pm and its 12:00 an there is not even one ****ing employee at the door. They dont give you free snacks, not even water. The sits doesnt reclain, the employees are not friendly. This is my first and LAST time doing business with this piece of crap airline. None of my friends and family will do bussines with you. I will tell all my customers how bad your service is. Last thing: YOU SUCK!!!

EGYPT AIR sucks!!! Amal Other Airline Complaints 0 Jan 5, 2013 8:20 AM
Customer Service United Airline Sucks! USMarine007 United Airlines Complaints 2 Jan 17, 2012 6:17 PM
Kingfisher Airline sucks!!! AnujitKumar Other Airline Complaints 0 Jul 29, 2011 5:50 PM
Check-in / Boarding Lufthansa sucks Clemens Lufthansa Complaints 3 Mar 16, 2011 12:12 AM
Reservations Southwest Sucks! mc4421 Southwest Airlines Complaints 0 Sep 2, 2008 8:16 PM