COMPLAINT: Qatar Airlines issued non existing AA connection flight

Old Oct 8, 2013, 2:51 AM

Airline reservation code: ZJRZDU
Airline reservation code: ZJDT23

Itinerary: Kochi (India) - DOHA-HOUSTAN-DALLAS.

There was an issue with the trip on 1-Sep-13. According to the ticket, we were booked into an American Airlines flight from Houston to Dallas at 7:35 PM (AA 1622). There is no such flight, according to AA and the flight number given (AA 1622) is actually a flight to Phoenix.

My family and I stayed in a motel at Houston and returned to Dallas on the next day, 2-Sep-13 at 7:20 AM. (We lost most of our bags too. They were later delivered to our home address.).

I contacted Qatar Airways - who issued the ticket - through phone/email many times to get the money I spent on that night at Houston to be reimbursed. Unfortunately, received no reply so far.

Do you know how to reach out to them?

Thanks and regards,

A.James.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)