FREE SPIRIT Complaints

View Poll Results: Will you every fly spirit if you had a choice?
Yes 1 25.00%
No 3 75.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

8,000 mile scam

Old Sep 26, 2014, 1:52 PM
SpiritAirlineComplaint SpiritAirlineComplaint is offline

Join Date: Sep 2014

in july i flew spirit airlines, and on the flight they gave out 2,500 cert's, which i got the miles for. however, they also said if you make a comment on THEIR website, spirit.com, you will earn an additional 8,000 miles. sounds juicy. then they said fill out our Bank of America app for another 15,000. i did all of the above. however, i did not get the 8,000. i called customer service, and then they told me that promotion ended 7/31/14, and that i was supposed to fill out a form for one of their partners. i told the rep that is not what the flight crew said. they said "8,000 miles JUST for making a comment", making it sound appetizing. long store short, the rep told me there is nothing they can do. they wanted to me call THEIR partners around and explain the situation, and hope that they would grant me an exception. YEAH RIGHT! spirit did all that as a scam to get great comments on their own site. look at what i had to do, thinking they would give me 8,000 miles. if anyone knows a contingency lawyer who would be willing to help, please let me know.
MY COMMENT

Jul 24 10:06 PM

i enjoyed my flight experience. i'm glad to see that my ticket price is reduced as much as possible, and you allow us individually to decide to purchase drinks and snacks. sometimes i really don't want those. the seats are comfortable even without the reclining, which i myself do not use anyways because when you recline for an extended period, it hurts the lower back.

This email is a service from Spirit Airlines Support. Delivered by Zendesk.

THEIR REPLY
==============================================

Spirit Airlines Support Agent Mark P. (Spirit Airlines Support)
Jul 27 05:01 PM

Dear Mark,

Thank you for your correspondence with Spirit Airlines.

We strive to provide safe, reliable, and economical air travel options to the flying public and are committed to offering quality customer service and ensuring that experiences are positive. I'm happy that your experience with us was able to measure up to the standards we strive to achieve.

Thank you for choosing Spirit Airlines. We look forward to welcoming you on-board another flight in the near future.

Sincerely,

Mark P
Spirit Airlines Support
__________________________________________________ ________________________

Spirit Airlines empowers you to save money on air travel by offering ultra low base fares with a
range of optional services for a charge, allowing you the freedom to choose only the extras you value.

No mile for flight! wowc8 Etihad Guest Complaints 0 Jan 19, 2012 5:03 PM
Not enough Sky Mile seats! tomNY SkyMiles Complaints 1 Jun 7, 2011 6:40 PM
Customer Service no answer regarding mile reinstatment gloria Delta Air Lines Complaints 1 Feb 3, 2009 4:39 AM