COMPLAINT: Denied boarding

Old Jul 15, 2016, 1:20 AM
redfield1914 redfield1914 is offline

Join Date: Jul 2016

I want to complaint Qatar Airways for denied boarding on the fligh QR212 on 27 June 2016.

At 11 June 2016 I booked via Qatar Airways site a ticket with reference number 7XDSYJ and I paid with my cash card. I checked my bank account and I saw that you charged my account without any problem.

After TWO days I received an email from your company which it's said that I need to do payment verification. That time started my problem. I explained to you with email that I did not have time for this due to my job because I didn't have access to Internet for the next two weeks. I asked from you if you didn't accept that to refunded my money. But I didn't have any reply from your side.

Also you never informed the passenger Mrs Ghrmajyan that her ticket didn't confirmed with result she went at the airport normally but without to allow her to boarding on the plane.

I tried to communicate with the Qatar Airways via telephone but without any result. In Greek office they said that are incompetented with this subject matter and in Qatar office never answer at my calls. I visited Qatar Airways airport offices at Hong Kong airport and at Colompo (Sri Lanka) airport without also any result.

I contacted via emails but they never answered.

Finally I was refund for my money in their site and they gave me back 600 euro while the value of the airline ticket was 1000 euro. Ι want to returned to me and the remaining money and compensation for the inconvenience and loss of time suffered.

Check-in / Boarding BA denied boarding sgp2011 British Airways Complaints 4 Mar 11, 2014 5:59 AM
Check-in / Boarding denied boarding sarahanne Spirit Airlines Complaints 6 Dec 26, 2012 7:10 AM
Check-in / Boarding Denied boarding ninimyers Spirit Airlines Complaints 6 Aug 14, 2011 6:49 PM
Check-in / Boarding Denied boarding anichkaah110 Spirit Airlines Complaints 0 Mar 3, 2011 4:09 AM
Check-in / Boarding Denied Boarding! LeeLee Spirit Airlines Complaints 0 Feb 12, 2011 10:14 PM