Customer Service
COMPLAINT: Spirit Air customer service- NOT

Old Mar 14, 2013, 12:11 PM

Spirit has overseas reps handling calls. 2 separate calls of 40 minutes each resulting in 2 different answers. First rep did not know his job, combined with a poor command of the English language was useless. Then I was disconnected. 2nd rep was rude, no more helpful than the 1st and kept reading from the script. Unable to use voucher worth $500. Beware the ticket price via rep was over $100. more than what I was reading on line. Find an alternate from NYC to Myrtle Beach.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Replies:

Old Mar 16, 2013, 3:04 PM

This is an airline that almost "dares" you to fly them. They have come up with every insulting practice one could think of, from charging for overhead bin space, to no complimentary water, and cramped cabins with no leg space. I would never fly these yahoos again no matter what the savings.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook