COMPLAINT: Spirit Airlines ruined my vacation- they are horrible

Old Mar 28, 2013, 7:19 PM
glasserj glasserj is offline

Join Date: Mar 2013

I booked a vacation with spirit airlines in November 2012 and when we went to board the plane, our reserved and paid for seats were changed. I booked and paid for Big Front seats for a very sick friend and a person who is extremely claustrophobic. Spirit took our seats and sold them again to someone else. We were stuck and had the worst flight ever. Then we spent days on the phone with customer service agents who were rude and not helpful and lied. They never returned calls when we were promised a return phone call. This kind of service is unacceptable.

Customer Service Spirit Ruined Vacation No Spirit Spirit Airlines Complaints 3 Oct 3, 2011 2:02 PM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Canceled flight at last minute and ruined vacation bunedoggle American Airlines Complaints 7 Feb 14, 2010 8:04 AM
Baggage Problems How Continental Airlines almost ruined my vacation brandonc1 Baggage Problems 7 Dec 10, 2009 6:47 PM
Baggage Problems ruined vacation ticcle American Airlines Complaints 2 Apr 23, 2009 9:29 PM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Ruined vacation to Costa Rica hpbjlilly American Airlines Complaints 1 Apr 27, 2007 1:48 AM