Customer Service
COMPLAINT: Spirit Airlines ruined my vacation- they are horrible

Old Mar 28, 2013, 7:19 PM

I booked a vacation with spirit airlines in November 2012 and when we went to board the plane, our reserved and paid for seats were changed. I booked and paid for Big Front seats for a very sick friend and a person who is extremely claustrophobic. Spirit took our seats and sold them again to someone else. We were stuck and had the worst flight ever. Then we spent days on the phone with customer service agents who were rude and not helpful and lied. They never returned calls when we were promised a return phone call. This kind of service is unacceptable.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off