Customer Service
COMPLAINT: Misleading information and breaching of terms by Qatar airways

Old Oct 1, 2016, 9:53 PM

Hi,
I've contacted Qatar airways and they chose to ignore my complaint after few replies.
I called their tickets desk in London twice to confirm if I can get inside doha on a long transit and I was assured that i can get a transit visa regarding my nationality. Which didn't happen and costed me a hotel reservation and spending 13 long hours in the airport, I only took the long transit because of the information I received from their office which they refused to take responsibility for !
I then choose to cancel my return ticket which when I bought was sold to me with a separate price and it's own terms and conditions that clearly states that it's refundable, yet they refused to fully refund it.

Thanks.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook