COMPLAINT: Misleading information and breaching of terms by Qatar airways

Old Oct 1, 2016, 9:53 PM
Mishal Mishal is offline

Join Date: Oct 2016

Hi,
I've contacted Qatar airways and they chose to ignore my complaint after few replies.
I called their tickets desk in London twice to confirm if I can get inside doha on a long transit and I was assured that i can get a transit visa regarding my nationality. Which didn't happen and costed me a hotel reservation and spending 13 long hours in the airport, I only took the long transit because of the information I received from their office which they refused to take responsibility for !
I then choose to cancel my return ticket which when I bought was sold to me with a separate price and it's own terms and conditions that clearly states that it's refundable, yet they refused to fully refund it.

Thanks.
Posted via Mobile Device

Customer Service Etihad Airways- MISLEADING CALL CENTRE REPLIES!(Name correction) Aditi Etihad Airways Complaints 0 Aug 10, 2016 1:22 PM
Etihad Airways- MISLEADING CALL CENTRE REPLIES! Aditi Tips 0 Aug 10, 2016 1:17 PM
British Airways Misleading its gold card holders Tony Executive Club / Premier Complaints 0 Aug 21, 2011 10:17 PM
caution: misleading information about baggage allowance, Turkish Airlines 1910 Fabian Turkish Airlines Complaints 8 Nov 27, 2010 7:24 AM