COMPLAINT: Damages incurred & Negligence of Qatar Airways Airport Staff

Old Jan 16, 2017, 4:38 AM
[email protected] mrunal.patwa827@gmail.com is offline

Join Date: Jan 2017

We are US Citizens and Texas Residents. We had purchased airline tickets for travel on July 26, 2016. The route of this ticket was from Ahmedabad, India to Dallas, TX, via Qatar Airways. Due to negligence and miscommunication of Qatar Airways, India staff, we were denied boarding of this Flight (Flight#QR535), even though we had all required immigration documents with us. This caused not only a monetary loss but also significant physical discomfort to my wife, due to her long standing medical condition. Overall, this entire avoidable situation has been a large inconvenience for my family.
I am writing this to you due to Qatar Airways' dismissal of responsibility of my case. We complained about this matter to Qatar Airways Customer Service and they have been very negligent in providing any resolution to this matter!! For your reference, I am providing you with Qatar Customer Service CASE REFERENCE # CAS-699631-Q4S5F4.
Also, the Booking Reference for this reservation is # QR/6H93YQ

damage, doha, immigration laws, india, qatar airways

Customer Service DO NOT FLY Qatar Airways! zendeus Qatar Airways Complaints 0 Sep 9, 2016 6:01 AM
Baggage Problems Lost bags and apathetic Qatar airways staff at Chicago travelling via QR557>QR725 hudanizami Qatar Airways Complaints 0 Jul 13, 2016 8:33 AM
Check-in / Boarding Gross negligence by Malido Air staff asfa.ansari Other Airline Complaints 1 Apr 19, 2016 1:27 AM
Qatar Airways Sibabarada Qatar Airways Complaints 9 Mar 18, 2013 3:29 PM