COMPLAINT: Staff of Qatar airways stop me from travel without clear reasons

Old Jan 31, 2017, 4:58 AM
Ahmed Ali Ahmed Ali is offline

Join Date: Jan 2017

The issue that I have experienced was: During the check in Luxor-airport, the officer his name Mr. Shereif Sery Rafiq stop me from travel to Korea as a tourist for 28 days without any security reasons or any other clear reasons.
I reserved roundtrip ticket in Qatar airways. Also, I booked hotel in Ulsan city-Korea for 28 days. My older brother has plan to wait me in Incheon airport-Seoul and he already reserved KTX train ticket from Ulsan city to Incheon airport. My brother works as assistant Professor in Ulsan University and he sent me photocopies from invitation letter and his passport and residence ID card. Mr. Sherif Sery Rafiq reject all of those submitted documents and he told me, by your face, I do not agree to allow you for travel to Korea.
Please, let me know, Qatar airways decide people for travel according to their faces. Please, I already went to police office in Luxor and I complain against Mr. Shereif only now .
I am strongly want to know, what I should to do against Qatar airways and the Luxor airport officer?
I lost my money, my chance for visit my brother, my hotel reservation and my visiting chance to Korea.
Please, I strongly ask for help
It occurred on: January 28th, 2017
I look forward to your prompt response on this matter

Check-in / Boarding Damages incurred & Negligence of Qatar Airways Airport Staff [email protected] Qatar Airways Complaints 0 Jan 16, 2017 4:38 AM
Baggage Problems Lost bags and apathetic Qatar airways staff at Chicago travelling via QR557>QR725 hudanizami Qatar Airways Complaints 0 Jul 13, 2016 8:33 AM
Never travel with QATAR Airways daiveet Qatar Airways Complaints 0 Dec 18, 2014 5:13 PM