Customer Service
COMPLAINT: Philippine Call Center

Old Nov 1, 2017, 9:58 PM

As much as I appreciate the efforts of Spirit's corporate philosophy, it is absolutely undermined by the continual incompetence of the Philippine Call Center. I spent so much time trying to find available flights from Los Angeles that meet the promotional criteria that I am now tired and the rep from the Philippine Call Center was NO help!

I am sorry to say that this will not be the only flight in the past year that went to another airline due to the Philippine Call Center's incompetence.
I wish you the very best....PLEASE hire competent US employees.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Tags
call center, philippine call center

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off