In-flight Issue
COMPLAINT: American Arlines complain

Old Jun 3, 2015, 3:07 AM
Ms Abbott Ms Abbott is offline

Join Date: Jun 2015

I brought a flight Philadelphia Lisbon april 15 , 2015. After one hour flight a passenger got sick and we returned. The told us they needed to deboard the customer and replace the crew. The flight attendants, co- pilot showed up, the pilot never showed up. Our flight was canceled after over one hour inside the plane waiting. They provide us a hotel after a lot of confusion, a phone number for us to call to find another flight. They ended flying people at different airlines. WE flu next day morning to London. I needed to pay cab, hotel , food and they also lost my luggage and I needed to buy clothes. I also lost a important meeting. Horrible service. they ended paying the expenses for some people other not. I think it is discrimination...I submitted my expenses and losses and they had the courage to say they wouldn't pay anything as the flight was cancelled due to weather. Ludicrous as weather never was a problem that day! I want compensation.

bad company !

Customer Service The best way to complain slipperysam Customer Service 3 Aug 26, 2010 5:33 PM
Customer Service How to Complain CCIEvoice Customer Service 5 May 25, 2010 2:29 PM