Etihad Guest Complaints

Business Class? EY/5G6DB3

Old Nov 17, 2012, 12:30 PM
Donnaaguilar Donnaaguilar is offline

Join Date: Nov 2012

This is the third time I have typed the problem and have entered "submit new post"! It then goes to the screen which states" You are not logged in..."??
I have a situation that needs attention: I have paid for a Pearl Business Class seat RT and did not receive any food except appetisers for the 13:55 min flight. The technology did not work and the seat padding was falling apart.
I was not allowed to use the Etihad "shared" lounge in Chicago while waiting for my next flight to Texas! My ankle was broken and swollen and needed food and rest, as it was a 4 hour wait.
I did not have any driver waiting for me upon my return to Abu Dhabi. I emailed but no response TWICE. I then called and received confirmation by phone. But noone was there. I waited and waited and nothing after all day in flight.
I gave my name and information tot the flight manager on board. I preordered my meals. But did not receive them.
I did not receive the level of service I paid for.
Donna MArie Aguilar

In-flight Issue Rude cabin staff in business class Capt Graham Air France Complaints 8 Sep 4, 2012 7:02 AM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Paid for business class was put in economy... kaemicha United Airlines Complaints 5 Sep 22, 2010 10:55 PM
In-flight Issue flight (business class) made nightmare by purser [email protected] Delta Air Lines Complaints 3 Oct 16, 2008 8:55 AM
Customer Service Dissatisfied with business class service throughout oldforge American Airlines Complaints 0 Apr 3, 2007 5:51 AM