Flights Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked

Were you on a flight that was delayed, canceled, or overbooked?

Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked
US Airways worst airline in existance

Old May 7, 2015, 7:08 PM

Delays, each employee tells a different story, lies. I have been forced to fly this airline for the last 4 years, but that ends today. My daughter is graduating from college & I can now fly any airline I want....jet blue, southwest... Anything but US Airways, I assume that they will join Pan AM soon because of their terrible business practices, delays, lies, lost bags, & inability to efficiently run an airline.. They would have a hard time running a hot dog cart at the local mall. Avoid this airline at all costs, they will always disappoint you & never meet even the smallest of expectations.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook