Old Dec 6, 2016, 10:50 AM
laurakoster laurakoster is offline

Join Date: Dec 2016
Default Birthday cake never arrived

Hello,

I ordered a birthday cake via telephone for my flight on October 23rd from KUL to LHR, reference no. WCD08
I ordered the cake on September 15 2016 and paid 54,22 EUR (=MYR 250) with my credit card. The cake never arrived, according to the crew members the cake was canceled, however that was not done by me. I have sent multiple complaints to Malaysia Airlines, without any response. I would like to be reimbursed for the cake that I bought but never got delivered.

Customer Service Lying to try and force me to fly on my baby's 1st birthday Lizzie Lufthansa Complaints 3 Feb 10, 2013 1:56 AM
Customer Service It all went wrong, and on my birthday to boot! cyn42z Customer Service 15 Feb 14, 2012 8:46 PM
In-flight Issue “let them eat cake (pretzels)” notahappycamper In-flight Issues 20 Dec 15, 2009 1:56 AM
Baggage Problems Ski's arrived late, missed out on 25% of our $2,500 vacation frankjr United Airlines Complaints 0 Mar 17, 2007 4:36 AM