Old Feb 4, 2017, 6:15 PM
[email protected] truptijmodi@gmail.com is offline

Join Date: Feb 2017
Default Lethargic Behaviour

I have raised complaint to the social media regarding Malaysian airlines on 2nd Jan 2017 vide complaint no Malaysia Airlines case: RES598958, but till date there is no response.
They don't take care of their passenger's, especially kids.
My daughter (9yrs) was travelling from Mumbai to Sydney on 26th Dec 2016 through flight no MH-195. This was our 1st journey through Malaysian Airlines and it said “The First Impression is the Last Impression" and our first impression towards Malaysian Airlines was worst.
1st Incident: When we got our check in done online, we found the flight has got prepone and the departure time was 11.25 pm instead of 11.45 pm. But the flight actually departed at 12.22 am (delay by 57 mins).
2nd Incident: My daughter was travelling with one of our close relative (Sr citizen), but seat allotted to her was 20A and the seat allotted to our relative was 12A. On requesting to the flight attendant, they didn't bother to get the seated adjustment done and my daughter has to all alone travelled till Kuala Lumpur.
3rd Incident: On reaching Sydney on 27th Dec 2016 they waited for almost 1 hr to get the luggage and later inquiring with the airport authorities, they found the luggage was not boarded in the flight MH-141 from Kuala Lumpur. The Airport authorities promised us that the luggage would be delivered by 28th Dec 2016 by afternoon, but the luggage was not delivered on time instead we received a phone call stating the luggage would be delivered between 7 pm to 10 pm, but the luggage arrived after 11 pm. My daughter was on meditation and due to non-delivery of the luggage on time she had to stay without her medicines for 2 days, due to which she fall sick and had to show her to the doctor.
4th Incident: We have already informed the authorities well in advance for Hindu Veg food, but veg food was not served and my daughter had to eat only few pieces of watermelon from Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur.
The same incident was repeated with me.
My flight departure time was 11.25pm, but it actually departed at 4.25 am, due which I missed my connecting flight from Kuala Lumpur.
At Kuala Lumpur they made us wait and then arranged for flight to Sydney from Singapore. On reaching Singapore, the authorities told me that Malaysian airlines have not issued me the seat number and hence my ticket has got cancelled. After requesting and as i had the boarding pass issued from Mumbai, I was issued another ticket.
Malaysian airlines is the worst airlines and I would never ever recommend anyone to travel through this airlines.
I have escalated my query to Mr. Mohd. Salleh Ahmad Tabrani, Director of Customer Services, on 15th Jan 2017, but till date no revert.
I think this airline is the worst airlines and no one should travel through this airline.

Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Cancellation & ugly behaviour alborz Etihad Airways Complaints 1 Jan 9, 2017 5:18 PM
In-flight Issue Bad Behaviour mijaz Qatar Airways Complaints 0 Sep 4, 2016 8:39 AM
Baggage Problems Racist Behaviour & Lost the Baggage 01vinod Etihad Airways Complaints 9 Jun 24, 2015 5:53 PM
Check-in / Boarding Bad Behaviour & un-supportive approach by Etihad Employees. chabibpk Etihad Airways Complaints 0 Feb 25, 2012 7:29 AM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Disgraceful behaviour viewhatyai American Airlines Complaints 10 May 15, 2009 11:47 PM