Tools...

Old Aug 6, 2018, 6:54 AM

Default cancel without notification

My family and I bought 5 round trips tickets from new York to Marrakech. depart 07/21/2018 and return 08/04/2018.the national flights where cancelled .We took buses and trains to travel from Casablanca to marrakech and vice versa . Upon our return to Casablanca for flight 202 departure at 10:45pm, we arrived three hours before .We checked in ,went thru 2 more check point sit at the food court and 40 min before the flight we went to the gate and were told that our reservation were cancelled and they scheduled our flight for the following day at 11:00 am without notification .To my surprise they didn't even scan our boarding pass.after almost 30min arguing with rude and untrained staff they finally let us board our flight without any explanation or apology .

More options...
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off