Baggage Problems
COMPLAINT: 5 weeks later still no bag or information

Old May 22, 2018, 1:08 AM

PSA...I am only posting this to share that when you are flying with Southwest Airlines or any company make sure you are taking and photos and possibly have receipts for purchase of those items. I took a trip over a month ago and not once has anyone from SouthwestAirlines remotely tried to make this right. They keep giving me more hoops and hurdles to jump through. I wonít mention the poor customer service from the very beginning of this process starting in ATL or from corporate customer service. All the promised back phone calls about 10 and received only 1 and she sent a message about how she called. Um do you want a prize and I was at work. I have been patient in the beginning and now Iím aggravated. And no Iím not sending you my card number(why should I trust you) plus why should I have to show you my card? My information(name)is on the receipt(which is what they ONLY asked for). I hope that no one falls victim to this madness because you best believe if it was their stuff it wouldnít have taken 5 weeks after a flight and having to purchase new luggage and clothes to come home in. Why havenít hey mentioned that compensation.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook