COMPLAINT: Turkish Airlines (THY) offered my very low compensation for lost suitcase.

Old May 4, 2017, 10:47 AM
ouchmet ouchmet is offline

Join Date: May 2017

THY offered my very low compensation for lost suitcase.
My suitcase was disappeared at THY's Istanbul-Los Angeles plane on 01/04/2017. The suitcase was sent to my home address for 10 days after returning to Turkey. But the $200 luggage I borrowed from someone else had a lot of deformity (the luggage was new). I'm ashamed to return the suitcase. I bought a $230 outfit because I did not have any stuff In America. I had to borrow Money from someone else for the expenses. Some stuff didn't come out of the suitcase. In addition, ı took a taxi 3 times ($60) to drop the wrong suitcase that came to me. They promised me to pay whole expenses. In Total there is a deficit of $550 but they offered me to pay THY 300$. Not having my suitcase ruined my travel so I was a victim. Instead of making up for it, they are victimizing me again with a funny compensation figure.

baggage, compensation, policy, suitcase, thy

Baggage Problems Lost/delayed suitcase TWICE Radina KLM Complaints 0 Nov 17, 2016 8:20 PM
Turkish Airlines: Lost Baggage with no Compensation NigelPortley Turkish Airlines Complaints 0 Apr 17, 2015 10:50 AM
Turkish Airlines-Lost Cargo Elko Turkish Airlines Complaints 0 Feb 24, 2014 5:56 AM
Turkish Airlines lost luggage - promised compensation - no follow up BPCJG Turkish Airlines Complaints 0 Sep 16, 2013 10:44 AM
Turkish Airlines lost luggage - promised compensation - no follow up BPCJG Turkish Airlines Complaints 0 Sep 16, 2013 10:37 AM