Baggage Problems
COMPLAINT: Don't fly airberlin baggage damaged

Old May 19, 2017, 3:36 PM

I had my baggage totally damaged in a fly from Bologna - Duesseldorf - Miami. I filled the complain in Miami airport after the fly. I sent more than 100 e-mails (yes! more than 100) to several departments in Airberlin and my problem is not solved yet after 60 days. I had contacted the ombudsman and the CEO of Airberlin and they didn't do anything. I will do a campain "DON'T FLY AIRBERLIN". The Airberlin have to close the doors!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off