Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 2, 2014, 4:00 PM
Disgruntled from Brooklyn Disgruntled from Brooklyn is offline

Join Date: Jun 2014
Default Denied Boarding Too!

Spirit refused to issue me a boarding pass for my NY flight when I arrived at O'Hare 45 minutes before the flight. I had prepaid for my seat and there were two seats still open on the plane. Another person had the same experience at the same time. It is obviously something they do on a regular basis. It was truly bizarre. The agents were zombies, and could give no explanation for the policy. I had to find a place to stay (costing me money) and am booked for the same flight 24 hours later. Making this story even more bizarre, the agents said they were informed that the "L" to O'Hare was under construction in one section that day slowing down transport to the airport. Yet they did not take that information to assist those who suffered because of the transportation delays.

Tags...
denied boarding

Check-in / Boarding BA denied boarding sgp2011 British Airways Complaints 4 Mar 11, 2014 5:59 AM
Check-in / Boarding denied boarding sarahanne Spirit Airlines Complaints 6 Dec 26, 2012 7:10 AM
Check-in / Boarding Denied boarding ninimyers Spirit Airlines Complaints 6 Aug 14, 2011 6:49 PM
Check-in / Boarding Denied boarding anichkaah110 Spirit Airlines Complaints 0 Mar 3, 2011 4:09 AM
Check-in / Boarding Denied Boarding! LeeLee Spirit Airlines Complaints 0 Feb 12, 2011 10:14 PM