Customer Service
COMPLAINT: Baggage Claim very poor response

Old Jul 8, 2015, 12:15 PM

Hello,
I travelled from Kochi to Munich in your flight on 10th of June 2015. My baggage was missing due to some technical problems(as told by Etihad).
And As per the rules, I was given a form for getting a compensation of 40$ per baggage per day. I had two baggage. I recieved the Baggages after two days.
So, I'm liable to get an amount of 160$ in total. I've being mailing ever since the travel. Initially I was atleast getting responses through email that I'll recieve in two days(though never happened).
Now am not even getting a response from the concerned department.
(If I had a way , I would have attached the mail conversation to this thread.)

Is this the way to treat a customer? Or is it because you have a very bad customer service ?

Please do the needfull.

Best Regards,
Sandeep
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Replies:

Old Jul 8, 2015, 5:28 PM
OFFICIAL AIRLINE REPRESENTATIVE - ACCOUNT SUSPENDED DUE TO NON-RENEWAL

Hi SandeepP, it doesn't sound good. Please accept our apology for the baggage delay. Kindly send the details including your email address via a private message to look into this for you. *ES

Originally Posted by SandeepP View Post
Hello,
I travelled from Kochi to Munich in your flight on 10th of June 2015. My baggage was missing due to some technical problems(as told by Etihad).
And As per the rules, I was given a form for getting a compensation of 40$ per baggage per day. I had two baggage. I recieved the Baggages after two days.
So, I'm liable to get an amount of 160$ in total. I've being mailing ever since the travel. Initially I was atleast getting responses through email that I'll recieve in two days(though never happened).
Now am not even getting a response from the concerned department.
(If I had a way , I would have attached the mail conversation to this thread.)

Is this the way to treat a customer? Or is it because you have a very bad customer service ?

Please do the needfull.

Best Regards,
Sandeep
Old Sep 8, 2015, 4:52 AM

Originally Posted by Etihad Representative View Post
Hi SandeepP, it doesn't sound good. Please accept our apology for the baggage delay. Kindly send the details including your email address via a private message to look into this for you. *ES
I totally agree with Sandeep, beyond apology there is no further action initiated the feedback, surveys are only for name sake it seems and if we post our grievance we will receive auto generated response from the system that the matter will be investigated and one of the Etihad representative will contact you that's the dead end, as advertised world class airlines of the year we just believe and and hope to receive best services however this does not happen in my view as experienced by me
Old Sep 8, 2015, 9:10 PM
OFFICIAL AIRLINE REPRESENTATIVE - ACCOUNT SUSPENDED DUE TO NON-RENEWAL

Hi sanaik

Thanks for getting in touch, we do understand our guest frustrations and upset and we are always looking to improve our service throughout. Please be assured once we have all details from our guests a full investigation will be made by our team to assist accordingly.

We do value all feedback we get, as this can only make us stronger and do thank you for sharing your thoughts with us today.

If we can assist you in any way, please do not hesitate to contact us here to help.

*GW

Originally Posted by sanaik View Post
I totally agree with Sandeep, beyond apology there is no further action initiated the feedback, surveys are only for name sake it seems and if we post our grievance we will receive auto generated response from the system that the matter will be investigated and one of the Etihad representative will contact you that's the dead end, as advertised world class airlines of the year we just believe and and hope to receive best services however this does not happen in my view as experienced by me

Tags
compensation, etihad bad service, no response, poor baggage handling, poor customer service