Customer Service
COMPLAINT: Hidden Charges.

Old May 8, 2016, 6:21 AM

On 14/03/16 I purchased a ticket at Terminal 5 to fly that evening from London to Abuja (Nigeria), with a return on 14/05/16 from Lagos to London. I was informed that should I want to change the date of the return portion of the journey that the charge would be at approximately $160. On 14/04/16 I was charged $1,247 to change the return portion of my journey to 14/04/16 !.
This charge was not explained to me in a reasonable manner nor in a form that made any sense.
Last June 2015 I had to cancel a flight ( in advance ), traveling from Sofia (Bulgaria), to Abuja and Lagos back to London. British Airways penalized me at 819 Euro's !. Again the explanation from British Airways was vague and made reference to terms of the booking that were not explained to me at the time of purchase. I suggest "extreme caution when booking with British Airways".
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook