Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked
COMPLAINT: American flights ... several!

Old Jan 2, 2010, 11:01 PM

Our Saga with American began Christmas with a 7:00 pm flight going from Louisville to DFW. Our flight left 1.5 hours late. We were told it was because of weather, but we overheard employees saying the flight was held to bring a part for another flight. When we arrived at DFW we were told to run from C concourse to A concourse to catch another flight, when we got there...it was gone. My partner had an asthma attack on the way. We were then told there was not other flight to SF until the next day and were told that because our flight was delayed due to weather... a lie..that we would not be compensated but that they could give us a distress voucher that would give us a discount on a hotel room. My partner called the hotel to find that the voucher was actually more expensive than the actual room cost if we booked it ourselves. The next morning we boarded our flight which left 30 minutes late. Upon trying to return home our flight was cancelled! We were at SF airport with 6 AA flights...5 were delayed..and ours cancelled. We are going to try again to fly home sunday. I WILL NEVER FLY AMERICAN AGAIN!!!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook