COMPLAINT: Air India - I.N.D.I.A = I'd Never Do It Again!

Old Dec 21, 2010, 9:48 PM
peterskine101 peterskine101 is offline

Join Date: Dec 2010

Returned from Delhi on Nov 3 on AI101. Two of my 4 bags were missing claim ref: *******. After 40 days and over 20 phone calls, one of my bags was returned, intact. The tags on the bag indicated that the day after my flight, the bag was put in storage on the fourth floor by BUZZ. I believe that my second bag is there as well. The woman I called in NY at (718) 632-1444 helped as much as she could. She was unable to actually contact ANYONE in Delhi, either by phone or email. As of this week she said that she had turned the problem over to her supervisor but I have not heard from anyone and the phone does not pickup anymore and the voice mail on it is full.

I would like to either get the bag (preferable) or put in a claim for it.

I have posted this complaint on airlineComplaints.org and notified the consumer affairs dept and the air consumer.dot.gov website.

Old Dec 22, 2010, 6:55 PM
Researcher Researcher is offline

Join Date: Dec 2010
Send a message via Yahoo to Researcher

Dear user: I am developing a Doctoral research on Mishandled baggage (see General Discussion- Mishandled Baggage Research ) Could you please, provide the airline complaint form (minus personal information) you filled with the airline or send me an email to [email protected] and I will send a survey. The survey is very similar to the one you must file with the airline and does not contain personal information.

Thanks before hand
Researcher

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Air India Express - the worst shaijupf Air India Complaints 8 Nov 9, 2012 10:40 PM
Air India, Sorry excuse for an airline. Sharad_honavar Air India Complaints 1 Dec 8, 2010 6:31 AM
Air India Customer service cortney Air India Complaints 0 Oct 11, 2010 9:08 AM