Old Feb 24, 2009, 2:47 AM
TAGHREED MADANAT TAGHREED MADANAT is offline

Join Date: Feb 2009
Default Lost Baggage

I traveled aboard United Airlines on Non 17, 2008 from Chicago to San Diego; upon arrival, I found only one of two bags that were checked in. I filed a complaint with United Airline Rep in San Diego airport and was given a claim and a case # for missing bag. To-date niether the bag has been found nor a compensation was issued. And they give me the run-around everytime I call to inquire. that's not a way to do business and I will never recommend United Airline to anyone...
Old Feb 24, 2009, 8:58 AM

Demand that they declare the baggage "lost" and pay compensation. If they are unwilling to do so, threaten to go to small claims court. It is 3 months, there is no reasonable explanation for your claim to be delayed any further.

Baggage Problems Lost baggage hustle Steve L. JetBlue Airways Complaints 4 Feb 16, 2009 11:41 PM
Lost baggage DebbieLH General Discussion 0 Nov 13, 2008 9:05 PM
Egypt Air - Lost Baggage Complaint skrohilla Other Airline Complaints 2 Oct 2, 2008 8:09 AM
Baggage Problems Lost baggage, 6 months on and still no response from AA jpgarrido American Airlines Complaints 0 Jul 16, 2008 8:57 AM
Baggage Problems lost baggage - more than four months with no reply! baginlimbo Delta Air Lines Complaints 0 Jun 30, 2007 8:24 PM