Baggage Problems
COMPLAINT: Lost Baggage

Old Feb 24, 2009, 2:47 AM

I traveled aboard United Airlines on Non 17, 2008 from Chicago to San Diego; upon arrival, I found only one of two bags that were checked in. I filed a complaint with United Airline Rep in San Diego airport and was given a claim and a case # for missing bag. To-date niether the bag has been found nor a compensation was issued. And they give me the run-around everytime I call to inquire. that's not a way to do business and I will never recommend United Airline to anyone...
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Replies:

Old Feb 24, 2009, 8:58 AM

Demand that they declare the baggage "lost" and pay compensation. If they are unwilling to do so, threaten to go to small claims court. It is 3 months, there is no reasonable explanation for your claim to be delayed any further.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook