Old Jun 30, 2017, 8:27 AM
[email protected] capradeepgaglani@gmail.co is offline

Join Date: Jun 2017
Angry Complain for Chek In

Dear sir,

I was travelling on 27/06/2017 from Fort Lauderdale Airport by Flight No.SN 9644(Brussels- as Air canada is Associate of Brussels Air) to India.
At the Chek in Counter your Agent behaved with me so badly and insulted me while chek in process.
I had carry on Luggage(Cabin Bag) below 7kg. which was containig My daily Medicine,I was not allowed to chek in cabin but forcefully it was kept in chek in baggage while all other passengers were allowed to carry in Cabin. It was clearly case of Fovourism and racism as I am Indian and NOT White.
You are requested to show Cause why action should not be taken against Air Canada and its respective agent at Fort Lauderdale Airport.
Your reply is appreciate.
Thnx.

Last edited by [email protected]; Jun 30, 2017 at 8:30 AM.

Customer Service How To Complain to Air Canada J Guinn Air Canada Complaints 4 Jan 19, 2012 12:55 AM
Customer Service The best way to complain slipperysam Customer Service 3 Aug 26, 2010 5:33 PM
Customer Service How to Complain CCIEvoice Customer Service 5 May 25, 2010 2:29 PM