Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked
COMPLAINT: Iberia are liars

Old Feb 16, 2017, 9:54 PM

Due to late leaving flight from LHR missed connection to Montevideo along with 23 other passengers. Was delayed 24 hours in Madrid. Cause of delay from LHR was explained very honestly by Captain as being wrong type of plane is system hence 250 seats sold for 140 seat A319.

Iberia refusing to pay EU compensation staying dely due to ATC restrictions. Gave them 2 chances to withdraw lies and they have now closed case "indefinitely". Have now initiated court action against their UK Op Co, letter from lawyers saying they intend to defend in full. Have put lawyers on notice that I will be asking for signed statement of truth witness statement from Captain. Should be interesting!

Anybody else who was on same flight? 19:20 to Madrid on 16/10/16 please contact me.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook