COMPLAINT: Please help !!!!!!!!!!

Old Jan 25, 2018, 10:16 AM
craigcorney craigcorney is offline

Join Date: Jan 2018

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
I need some help from someone, anyone at who works at Lufthansa, or has any experience on the below.
This has been going on Since Lufthansa lost my luggage on the 21st December 2017 on a flight from Qatar to London with a stop in Munich.
This case had all my clothes and a number of Christmas presents in as I was traveling home for Christmas.

Since the 21st December i have only received 2 phone calls from Lufthansa, the rest of the communication has been me phoning them. Communication to say the least is terrible. I have been told so many things from the baggage tracing people at Lufthansa, from they are 100% sure they have found my bag, to, still tracking the bag.

I sit here in Qatar, it's the 25th January 2018 with two major problems and no one is helping me.
My bag is still tracking according to Lufthansa over a month on, I check on line every day. I don't know what to do now apart from fly to Munich and London to try and find It myself. I have even provided Lufthansa with a picture of the bag but still nothing. How hard can this be?
The other thing, of course Is that I had no clothes so I have spent 1,565 Euro on new clothes, a new case, all new toiletries and a few essential Christmas presents. According to Lufthansa they have a 50/100 policy which means they will Ren burse me for 100% of underwear and toiletries and 50% of clothes. This means I'm out of pocket and to me is totally unacceptable as i didnt need any new clothes until Lufthansa lost my case. Not to mention the stress, time and phone bill I will have encored.

Please someone help.