COMPLAINT: The Iberia Slogan - e e its your problem!

Old Mar 14, 2012, 11:44 AM
Louwrie Louwrie is offline

Join Date: Mar 2012

I couldn believe what we just went through with this airline. Me and my wife bought 2 tickets to fly from Johannesburg south africa to Madrid and back aswell. This morning phoned travelagency to get tickets printed out to take to the embassy, just to realize that the flights were cancelled by Iberia. Not telling us anything. I missed a embassy appointment today.
When we phoned them to get our money back so that we can urgently book other flights they informed us that they only refund in 8 weeks time.

That time we are suppose to be in italy ! I told the Iberia lady how can you just take my money. i need it to buy other tickets. Our stay and everything else is paid in Italy and if we dont get other flights today i stand the chance on missing a visa and loose all my money i have invested in this planned holiday.

Her response " e e its your problem"

Stay away from these dont give ash*t bastards !

Iberia, what a disaster... TravelGirl03 Iberia Complaints 1 Jan 21, 2012 2:52 PM
Iberia, what a disaster... TravelGirl03 Iberia Complaints 0 Nov 16, 2011 7:04 PM
Iberia -- Flight booked/paid on iberia.com not honored drhongjiang Iberia Complaints 4 Jul 10, 2011 5:00 PM
Iberia, IB 3762 Flyer Iberia Complaints 3 Jun 3, 2011 5:53 AM