Old Feb 3, 2015, 6:20 AM
JAFINAS JAFINAS is offline

Join Date: Feb 2015
Default Poor services by Etihad airways visa department staff in updating ok to board msg

I booked ticket for my cousin in etihad airways on Jan 21st from MAA, I send email request to etihad airways to update ok to board message, they replied they can't do as surname is appearing first on visa, after that I was trying several times to contact airlines visa department, but they never reply for me.
As per their own rule (saying it as from doha immigration) person can't enter qatar for first time with surname appearing as first name on visa

Finally we approach qatar airways with same visa they did it ok to board message without any comments and my cousin reached safely doha without any difficulties in immigration at doha and chennai airport.

The problem is with etihad airlines only, they are giving very very poor services and irrelevant responses to their customer.

Finally we lost that ticket fare (refund not available) and time by booking in this airlines, . my cousin joined his duty after 10 days because of this airlines, really they are not having any concern of passenger.

Hence I suggest not to choose this flight especially if you travelling for first time it will make worst experience.

In-flight Issue Angry Rude staff on board, shocked!!!!! frenchiek Air France Complaints 11 May 29, 2012 4:32 PM
Check-in / Boarding Etihad airways refuse to board nasir_younis Etihad Airways Complaints 4 May 5, 2012 7:14 AM
Check-in / Boarding Etihad airways not allowing me to board a flight anashadi Etihad Airways Complaints 2 Jan 8, 2012 8:59 PM
In-flight Issue Rude staff on board, shocked!!!!! frenchiek American Airlines Complaints 8 Jan 1, 2011 3:40 PM
Customer Service Very poor service from baggage department ElvisFan Air Canada Complaints 0 Sep 11, 2007 2:38 AM