Old Jan 6, 2015, 3:42 PM

Default Etihad airways, name correction

I am flying on Jan 22nd from JFK to HYD India, but I used the first 6 letters of my first name at orbitz.com as my actual first name is too long. I did not realize that it is required by airlines that I have to use my complete full name for the international booking. I use first six letters for all MY domestic flights. I called orbitz and they informed me that Etihad airlines is not allowing any name corrections and I have to cancel the ticket with no refunds. This is very FRUSTRATING, I was hoping that I would be able to correct the name with some additional fees. I am at complete loss and I can't afford to cancel and rebook the ticket. I am looking for some help as to what I need to do here.

Thanks
Venkat.
Old Jan 7, 2015, 3:09 AM

Default This is very frustrating..

Can someone suggest what to do?

More options...