Tools...

Old Aug 26, 2014, 12:43 AM

Thumbs down Etihad lost baggage 4 days before wedding - It is still missing 60 days past

Flight with AA. SFO to LAX. Etihad LAX to AUH and AUH to AMD.

They had both of my bags under missing status initially, and then missing. This was 4 days before my wedding. They still haven't found it or taken any solid actions on reimbursement.

I have sent you emails and we have discussed over the phone. I will give you until the end of this week before I go to a solicitor.

Also, others who faced the same problem want to join me in endeavor lets get together and face this careless carrier. More the merrier!

Thank you
Tags...
Tags
baggage, court, etihad

More options...
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off