Customer Service
COMPLAINT: Worst customer experience not ready to help

Old Dec 15, 2018, 11:24 PM

Worst customer Experience. I have booked a ticket through a travel agent and there was a small spelling mistake in my last name. To correct that I had to call Lufthansa nearly 10 times and they asked to book an another ticket which is 1.5 times the booking that I had already made for the small correction in my last name. Customer service agents were extremely rude and unwilling to help. Id never seen a airline policy where they ask me to book an another ticket to correct my last name. Never ever I will again travel with Lufthansa. Highly recommend travelers to stay away from Lufthansa
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Replies:

Old Dec 19, 2018, 3:32 AM

It sounds to me as though the problem is with your travel agent and not the Airline. They should be doing the correction.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook