Old Feb 8, 2018, 5:58 PM
skattyh skattyh is offline

Join Date: Feb 2018
Default Middle Name change

Hi, I booked an Etihaad flight for my family from Budget Air.co.uk. Only to find out a few days later that I got the middle names of my nieces wrong. I emailed budget air, and after a few days they emailed back saying "that Etihad Airways does not permit name correction" and that I need to buy fresh new tickets!! I have asked them for a refund so I can buy the new tickets, but they have not replied yet. Its absolutely ridiculous that over a small mistake, a middle name change which is the same name as their father cannot be changed.

Please can you get back to me with some advice on what to do next.

Thanks

Check-in / Boarding Vietjet charge me for daughter's middle name Cullenga Other Airline Complaints 0 Feb 2, 2017 10:15 AM
Suggestion Middle Initials in Reservation System dchiarella56 American Airlines Complaints 5 Aug 21, 2012 2:02 PM
Check-in / Boarding 1603: sign up for window, end up with middle sbateslv Delta Air Lines Complaints 7 Feb 12, 2012 6:11 AM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Bumped from CO888, middle leg of a 3-leg trip chrisb Flights Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked 1 Jan 19, 2011 1:00 AM