COMPLAINT: Austrian Airlines

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 8, 2009, 3:38 PM
garik garik is offline

Join Date: Aug 2009

flight OS71. My brother had to fly from Eastern Europe to Toronto, via Vienna.The reservation was made by me in Toronto over the phone. I have never bought an electronic tickets before and that's why i asked all the details. The girl who sold me the ticket was from Austrian airlines call center in Canada. I provided my credit card information and then she confirmed me multiple times that the ticket has been successefuly purchased and the passanger just needs the Foto ID for check in. After, they sent me the itinerary by email but, apparently, without a ticket number on it.The flight was today, saturday, and when the passenger came to the airport, they told him that the ticket has not been purchased yet, it was booked only. I called the same call-center in Canada and they confirmed that the ticket is not purchsed and they don't know what happened and hanged off the phone. As a result my brother was needed to return back home and cancel his vacation.

How is possible to be so iresponsible Austrian Airlines? I think these gays have so much money that can just ignore anybody if they wish.

Austrian Airline khodadad Austrian Airlines Complaints 2 Jan 19, 2016 3:09 AM
Austrian Airlines - OS 373 Vo Paul Austrian Airlines Complaints 13 Sep 9, 2009 7:05 AM