Check-in / Boarding
COMPLAINT: United Airline WORST Treatment in Houston

Old Dec 26, 2013, 8:54 PM

My mother had the worst experience EVER
She is over 65 years old and speaks little english .
She requested to be checked in by an attendant and was refused she was directed to a Kiosk where she struggled for 30 minutes Finally a very rude united employee gave her " orders " as to how to check in and still refused to assist. My mother had 2 suitcases ( we split the weight between the 2 knowing we will only pay $100.00 for the additional suitcase) Each weigh less than 50 LBS . The rude united employee demanded that my mom pick up the suitcase and put it on the scale when my mom who is not able to lift anything over 15 lbs she refused to help instead she punched in that the suitcase was overweight and made my mom pay $300.00 - $200.00 for one overweight suitcase and another $100.00. PLEASE NOTE THAT I DID WEIGH BOTH and tehy both were under 50 lbs. My mom was very upset but the lady kept of rushing her and she paid out of no choice. This is no way to treat a senior citizen . I filed a compliant and was told that someone would reach out to me in 5 days it has been over 10 days . Every time I call I get transfred . I demand a refund for this and an aplogy for the way my mother was treated
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook