Baggage Problems
COMPLAINT: Lost Baggage 2 weeks ago. Customer service sucks

Old Aug 20, 2007, 6:51 PM

Send a message via AIM to nomoredelta Send a message via MSN to nomoredelta

My parents and children traveled Emirates Airline EK 533 out of Kochi(India) to Dubai on 4th August 2007. They had their onward booking to JFK by Emirates as well. But because of the delayed arrival of EK 533 they were put in Delta Flight 7 out of Dubai to Atlanta on 5th August arriving on 6th and onward to RDU on Delta 967.

They were told that the bags would be forwarded on the same flight. (They had 7 checked in bags). But none of the bags arrived with them when they reached Atlanta.

3 of the bags arrived 3 days later. and 1 later on.

I was told by Delta customer service that the bags were traced in Dubai and believed to be with Emirates as of August 13 th and Delta requested the bags to be sent by DL7 on Aug 16th.

As of today August 20th we have no updates on whether the bags were forwarded or not. I was told by the customer service at Delta Airlines that it could be at the Emirates Baggage warehouse in Dubai.

Meanwhile we received the bag with tag number AI 660164 w which was traced and forwarded on Aug 15th with the help of my cousin in Dubai who is a friend to an Emirates employee. So I do strongly believe that the bags are still at Dubai.

None of my emails have been answered by Delta and I have been calling at least 2 times daily. I am truely diappointed with Delta at this point.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook