COMPLAINT: Flight Cancelled without information

Old Jun 18, 2017, 7:56 AM
zubi29 zubi29 is offline

Join Date: Jun 2017

I booked 5 ticket from Dubai to Bangalore Flight AI 994, travel date 04.08.2016
When we reached airport, we found stranded as someone told that flight is cancelled!
We didn't get any prior information Via, SMS, Email, telephone etc.
There was no one to assist at the airport & they all were rude.
Flight to Bangalore was part of further package that we booked to follow.
Unfortunately the tour schedule ruined & we made alternate expansive arrangements next day.
I lodged a complaint to Air india on 24.08.2016 (WB-IDXB240816025) for compensation & running since then from pole to post.
The E-commerce finally revert back on 21.02.2017 to send this complaint to customer service unit for closure.
Then I got reference of Dubai office & following since then.
Nothing has happened.
A lady (polite) always pick the call & assure to forward the "CONCERN" but that concern has no time to revert.
Iam seriously thinking to go for a legal action against the behavior of Airline, the losses I incurred & the time loss due to following up my case with no result.

airindia, airline, compensation, complaint, india

Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Ticket cancelled without information vikaschawla Delta Air Lines Complaints 0 Jul 27, 2016 9:09 AM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Emirates Changed My flight without information tarunmahajanca Emirates Complaints 0 May 20, 2015 11:55 AM
Airline cancelled my ticket without noticing. Flight was not cancelled. What to do? golgol Other Airline Complaints 0 Dec 10, 2013 5:54 AM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Cancelled But not Cancelled and Charged for the NEw Flight su2nil Etihad Airways Complaints 0 Mar 25, 2013 8:10 AM
UA gave wrong information, ended up having to pay for flight WalnutCreek Mileage Plus Complaints 0 Mar 17, 2007 4:42 AM