COMPLAINT: Swiss Air - 19th of July from GENEVA to MADRID

Old Sep 30, 2013, 3:26 PM

Dears, hello. I'm looking for passengers that happen to be checked-in to this flight on the 19th of July from Geneva to Madrid that was cancelled.

I was trying to communicate with swiss air customer service team for around 2.5 month, but what they are writing is total nonsense. I think they know that going to court will cost more/the same amount I can potentially win & that's why they misbehave.

If I can find somebody from this flight we can cooperate somehow. Please do let me know.

Thanks in advance,
Zhenya
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off