COMPLAINT: No Refund After 8 Months!

Old Jul 12, 2011, 6:40 PM
BASUCK BASUCK is offline

Join Date: Jul 2011

During the snow storm last year, I had a return flight booked for my mother and like so many others, was offered a refund and cancellation. I accepted and went through the refund procedure online. I still haven't received my refund 8 months later and what's even more annoying, British Airways have not even bothered to reply to any of my emails (about 7 of them!). Every time I try to call them I am on hold for over half an hour and give up. I don't know who else to complain to in order to get my money back. It's ridiculous.

Any advice much appreciated. Thanks.

Old Jul 12, 2011, 8:06 PM

CAA House
45-59 Kingsway
London
WC2B 6TE

You are not alone, but this will force BA to respond. You may also want to write to the Sunday Times who have run a number of stories about this problem.

Baggage Problems Lost baggage, 6 months on and still no response from AA jpgarrido American Airlines Complaints 0 Jul 16, 2008 8:57 AM
Customer Service Two Trips, Two Months, Two Nightmares sjs5572 Delta Air Lines Complaints 14 Jun 28, 2008 10:32 PM
Baggage Problems Baggage Damaged & 3 months later still waiting for repairs davidkalinowski United Airlines Complaints 0 Jun 19, 2008 2:10 AM
Baggage Problems lost baggage - more than four months with no reply! baginlimbo Delta Air Lines Complaints 0 Jun 30, 2007 8:24 PM