Customer Service
COMPLAINT: JetBlue - baggage/rudeness/failure to disclose

Old Jun 3, 2008, 9:59 PM

Jetblue damaged a new bag. Had to force rude employee to file claim. After 3 weeks learned that a voucher for future travel would be issued. Since I am not satisified with this resolution, I asked 6 times for the regulatory agency I need to contact regarding filing a complaint. The first 5 times they responded, but did not answer the question. The last time they did not respond at all. I have since found out the information I need. Not properly addressing the problem and avoiding questions regarding taking the issure further is terrible customer service. Their customer service is all talk, no show!
Will not fly their airline again and will tell everyone I know to bring a roll of duct tape with them to repair their bag if they plan to fly JetBlue.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Replies:

Old Jun 4, 2008, 2:13 AM
Former Airline Employee (NOT OFFICIAL REP)

The should have given you that info to start with, but let's be adults on this - they obviously don't damage every piece of luggage that they get. Nor does any airline, yet they all have a baggage service office.
Old Jun 3, 2009, 1:24 AM

Originally Posted by Jetliner View Post
The should have given you that info to start with, but let's be adults on this - they obviously don't damage every piece of luggage that they get. Nor does any airline, yet they all have a baggage service office.
Hmm, you would think...

But EVERY time I have flown JetBlue - and this is NOT an exaggeration - they have damaged my bags in some way. That's about 6 times...most recently they completely broke the zippers off of my large, very expensive, sturdy bag.