Old Nov 28, 2012, 8:19 PM
harrietalden harrietalden is offline

Join Date: Nov 2012
Unhappy Allegiant's incompetence

My wife and granddaughter are scheduled to fly tomorrow, 11/29. For the past three days the following has occurred:

Phone calls to the airline has been answered with a recording stating that they are too busy to answer their phones;

Emails to the airline have gone unanswered;

Live online chat does not work.

Today, 11/28, when my wife tried to check-iin with her confirmation number at 11:30 am for an 8:55 am flight on 11/29, the reply she received was "You can only check-in between 24 hours and 60 minutes before yoiur flight.

Allegiant is inexpensive - I guess they believe that they can ignore even a semblance of customer service.
Old Nov 28, 2012, 11:19 PM
A320FAN A320FAN is offline

Join Date: Jan 2011

Originally Posted by harrietalden View Post

Emails to the airline have gone unanswered;

Live online chat does not work.

It also sounds like their IT department was doing some updates on their res system and other things. I do not see any kind of details except that you had some issues checking in.
Old Dec 18, 2012, 5:43 PM
MNSIU MNSIU is offline

Join Date: Dec 2012
Thumbs down Alligent lands at wrong airport

I agree! They make it almost impossible to contact them. Most of what you find out is that there is no menu for your particular question/complaint, hence you can go no further. I could only find one number to contact for a live voice. During the 15 min. wait for a live person they try and get you back to their web site where you started. I was over charged and wanted a credit back to my credit card. I was told that Alligent does not give back refunds, only credit. Now I have to use Alligent again to get my over charge back. Besides landing at the wrong airport they have very bad customer service! Don't use them!
Old Dec 19, 2012, 3:04 AM
pattis pattis is offline

Location: U.S.

Seriously?? What was your routing? Did they make a stop because of weather or a medical emergancy? I know they have phone issues, but there must be a reason they landed at a different airport.

jet2.com incompetence hugo Other Airline Complaints 4 Dec 26, 2011 11:25 AM
Baggage Problems Star Alliance Incompetence Zak Air Canada Complaints 11 Feb 16, 2009 11:02 AM
Customer Service Incompetence charl41 Customer Service 3 Dec 9, 2008 1:15 AM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Pilot/dispatch incompetence kathyann Delta Air Lines Complaints 6 Jul 25, 2008 2:53 PM
Baggage Problems Can't handle luggage -- incompetence Watchful1 Southwest Airlines Complaints 0 Apr 26, 2007 12:18 PM