Old Dec 14, 2008, 4:12 AM
very mad very mad is offline

Join Date: Nov 2008
Angry no reply to emails

Why american airlines do not respond to emails? i have sent emails to their offices lots of times with no response i know its very difficult to reply to all emails but i have for months not heard a word to my complaint to their head office.
Old Dec 14, 2008, 10:16 AM
PHXFlyer PHXFlyer is offline

What was the nature of the complaint? If you saved a copy of the e-mail, could you post it here?
Old Jan 23, 2009, 8:40 PM
tinkerbelle tinkerbelle is offline

Join Date: Jan 2009

I have had the same problem. I had nightmare flight attendants on a flight back in October and I sent a complaint email the day after the flight and have heard no response back either. All I get are AAdvantage emails and information about sales, as if I would ever fly that airline again.

Last edited by tinkerbelle; Jan 23, 2009 at 8:42 PM.

Customer Service look at the reply, notice something odd? laf88 American Airlines Complaints 0 Jul 18, 2007 1:29 AM
Baggage Problems lost baggage - more than four months with no reply! baginlimbo Delta Air Lines Complaints 0 Jun 30, 2007 8:24 PM
Customer Service Flight cancelled, difficulty reaching cust. serv., no reply KenB Delta Air Lines Complaints 0 Apr 14, 2007 4:03 AM