View Poll Results: What is customer service??
Customer service?? 0 0%
Status?? 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old Dec 10, 2008, 8:23 PM
illu510ngurl illu510ngurl is offline

Angry Bags lost on Sept 11th, 2008...no response from AA

First of all, AA should earse the line that reads that they would update the passenger on the status of their missing bags.I lost 2 of my bags on Sept 11th and have not heard from AA as to the status or relsoution of the 2 bags. I personally checked in both bags in LAX only to arrive to SFO and find them missing.
After 2 days of trying to get a hold of Central baggage system I would informed that the bags have not been found...its Dec for gods sake. Someone updated the information online that one of the bags was found...but salvaged due to it having persibles that went bad. American Airlines does not have the right to throw someones property away. They should contact the owner of the bag first before taking any further steps.
AA should not pride itself on Customer service because its nothing but crap.How do you loose someones bags!!!! They inform people that the bags are tracked with a tracking system, then why cant you tell if a passengers bag is on what flight.What tracking system cant tell that a certain bag is on a certain flight.How do I know that the central baggage system identifies each bag to the description list sent by the passenger. How do I know that someone who isnt very happy or is having a bad day doesnt even bother to open a bag but makes notes that its not found.

I want my bags, I dont want some 100 resloution from American Airlines....I want my bags back!!! I promise never to travel on American again, Thanks to them loosing my bags they lost over a 100 passengers in my family who constantely travel a few times a year.

American Airlines should take pride in letting passengers know how careless and ignorant they are. Customer service to them is nothing but a piece of crap. I want my bags...........................

Suggestion Lost bags slk350 American Airlines Complaints 1 Dec 26, 2008 5:13 AM
Baggage Problems Lost baggage, 6 months on and still no response from AA jpgarrido American Airlines Complaints 0 Jul 16, 2008 8:57 AM
Baggage Problems 67 Days and Still Waiting for a Response for my Lost Bag terrinicole United Airlines Complaints 1 Jul 10, 2007 11:23 PM
Baggage Problems Luggage lost...my letter to Air Canada, still no response. bermuda Air Canada Complaints 0 Apr 13, 2007 1:43 PM