In-flight Issue

Old Mar 14, 2018, 11:59 AM
luckyvasul luckyvasul is offline

Join Date: Mar 2018

Hi,
I was a a transit passenger in Abu-Dhabi International Airport. I was severely injured while boarding a bus from Gate to Aircraft, which I slipped and was treated with 10 stitches.

1. After injury I was scared and asked for a phone to make a call, which one one responded

2. I was taken to the hospital to be treated, I am a woman with a kid which one one escorted me from/to hospital and airport.

3. There forced me to take stairs again to board next flight, which the stitches for wound made an hour back.

4. No proper Food is given to me or my kid during my in-flight journey, even suffering from injury.

5. And left in middle row seats, which it was horrible to sit with leg folded, where the stitches made on knee.

Customer Service AA Customer Service severely lacking RSqr American Airlines Complaints 1 Oct 22, 2015 6:31 PM
Customer Service Injured in India - Emirates owes apology & refund Debdim Emirates Complaints 0 Aug 26, 2015 4:10 PM
Customer Service Severely Inept Customer Service dootzie JetBlue Airways Complaints 7 Aug 10, 2012 7:34 PM