Had any problems with your baggage on US Airways?

Destroyed/damaged luggage

Old Jan 1, 2011, 7:38 PM
ducpho1970 ducpho1970 is offline

Join Date: Dec 2010

Flew to Las Vegas from Charleston, WV, on my flight back my luggage was really damaged. Both handles were ripped off and the baggage tag was tapped on. I had a baggage tag on bothe handles , even with a TSA lock strap, that was even destroyed. I showed the US Air rep in Chas. (said too bad) e-mailed customer service, still no help. My first and last time on US Airways. I have always flown Delta, but thought I would try US Air and their credit---bad choice--never again!

In-flight Issue Flight attendant damaged my carry-on luggage, and I saw it as it happened Browngirl Delta Air Lines Complaints 20 Dec 6, 2009 12:46 AM
Baggage Problems New luggage set destroyed! hkings01 Delta Air Lines Complaints 1 Oct 5, 2008 5:27 PM
Baggage Problems Damaged luggage, no one waiting with wheelchair GCooley Delta Air Lines Complaints 0 Apr 26, 2007 12:01 PM
Baggage Problems Paid $81 extra for luggage, got damaged, they won't repair seigler Delta Air Lines Complaints 0 Apr 26, 2007 11:59 AM
$200 rebooking fee, cancelled flights, damaged luggage Tony2007 AAdvantage Complaints 0 Feb 12, 2007 12:32 AM