Baggage Problems

Had any problems with your baggage on US Airways?

Baggage Problems
Destroyed/damaged luggage

Old Jan 1, 2011, 7:38 PM

Flew to Las Vegas from Charleston, WV, on my flight back my luggage was really damaged. Both handles were ripped off and the baggage tag was tapped on. I had a baggage tag on bothe handles , even with a TSA lock strap, that was even destroyed. I showed the US Air rep in Chas. (said too bad) e-mailed customer service, still no help. My first and last time on US Airways. I have always flown Delta, but thought I would try US Air and their credit---bad choice--never again!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off