COMPLAINT: Turkish Airlines-Lost Cargo

Old Feb 24, 2014, 5:56 AM

Turkish Airlines received my cargo at Shanghai on 1st January 2014 to be delivered to Ercan via Istanbul. According to their official tracking information it arrived at Istanbul and Ercan on 8th January but nowhere to be found i.e. its a total loss.

I lodged my official claim for compensation and no response. After ten days I warned that I would not wait indefinitely. They responded saying that it may take 1-3 months to decide whether to make payment and how much and then another month for the actual payment. I gave them one month as ample time to decide, otherwise I will sue them. So they have until end of February to decide or I will start legal process against them beginning of March. No response so far. Good luck to them, their PR is hopeless.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Tags
cargo, ercan, lost, shanghai, turkish airlines