COMPLAINT: Air Jamaica - Avoid

Old Dec 12, 2008, 1:04 PM
dark knight dark knight is offline

If anyone can help it, please do not fly Air Jamaica to the Caribbean. They are famous for losing your luggage and over booking flights without regard or respect to their customers. They over booked my flight today from JFK to the Islands and told me that my ticket was voided. When I complained to the manager, my name and flight suddenly appeared in their system. Someone who works for the Airline told me that what they were told to tell passengers when the flights are over booked. Their aircrafts are always dirty on the outside and as an aircraft tech, that tells me something about their maintenance practices. Please be careful! They are the worst Airline on the planet.

Old Dec 12, 2008, 6:59 PM
Corbel Corbel is offline

oh man. you bring up their a/c maintenance practice...the airline i work for was charted by them for a summer (last year) out of JFK and ORD because of their maintenance. we always had 3 of their flight attendants on board with us because of the passengers (MEAN and wondering why they weren't on a plane that said air jamaica) anyway, even their flight attendants were rude to us. they told us that THEY get a meal before their passengers....i dont think so.
Old Jan 21, 2009, 3:20 PM
uvwx726 uvwx726 is offline

Join Date: Jan 2009

Patient: During my operation, Nurse, I heard the surgeon use a four-letter word that upset me very much. Nurse: What word was that? Patient: "Oops!" .................................................. .................................................. .........................................warhammer gold buy warhammer gold cheap warhammer gold warhammer online goldwarhammer gold http://www.warhammergold119.com

Customer Service avoid at all costs lpointmpoint Delta Air Lines Complaints 0 Jun 12, 2007 3:18 PM