Suggestion
COMPLAINT: AVOID IAH with Delta!!!

Old Jun 29, 2011, 12:56 AM
Tarnished Diamond Tarnished Diamond is offline

Join Date: Jun 2011

I have been flying back and forth from ATL to IAH for the past 4 months and have another 12 months to go. Planes are delayed 90% of the time , no boarding screens, overworked gate agents and little to no effort to take care of premium flyers.

I am a Diamond 2M flyer and buy my upgrade as the possibility to complimentary upgrades are rare on this route. This route is a DOG, Delta is not committed to this market and it only acts as a feeder to the Atl hub.

Booked a ticket a week in advance for $800.00 and all seats are all blocked. When I electronically checked in on Sunday, there were 12 coach seats available, but I still could not select a seat. I wound up with a middle seat when the gate agent in ATL finally showed up.

Two weeks ago we were diverted to Montgomery, AL for refueling. After 2 hours we were released for take off. Never happened. Plane was "broke" per the pilot. No maintenance crews, no agents, no options. I had to rent a car from Hertz and drive the remaining distance arriving home around 1:30 am the next day. Delta never contacted me nor have they responded to my "complaint".

Week after week I get a survey in my inbox as to how they handled the latest delay. Sad.

I have requested a Status match with Continental. Now that they are merging with United it may afford Atl business travelers more options. ATLANTA, wake up we need more competition in this market!!!

NWA/Delta using weight to avoid Work comp. Judge shoots the excuse down AnnArmstrong Delta Air Lines Complaints 13 Jan 13, 2010 11:45 PM
Customer Service NWA/Delta using weight to avoid Work comp. Judge shoots the excuse down AnnArmstrong Delta Air Lines Complaints 2 Jan 13, 2010 2:41 AM
Customer Service NWA/Delta using weight to avoid Work comp. Judge shoots the excuse down AnnArmstrong Delta Air Lines Complaints 2 Jan 13, 2010 2:40 AM
Check-in / Boarding Avoid Using Delta At Las Vegas Until January ABXDC Delta Air Lines Complaints 8 Oct 28, 2009 2:16 AM
Air Jamaica - Avoid dark knight Other Airline Complaints 2 Jan 21, 2009 3:20 PM