Etihad Guest Complaints

Have you tried using your miles or elite status but encountered problems? Had any problems earning mileage?

Problems having miles from Air NZ credited

Old Oct 29, 2013, 3:03 AM

Reading this forum, it's apparent that I'm not the only person having this problem. I flew from MEL to SFO return with Air NZ in July. I submitted my claim to have air miles credited to my Etihad guest account on the 16th of August.

I waited the 60 days and when the miles weren't credited, I contacted the retroclaims department and received another automated e-mail saying my claim "was under process" and I needed to wait up to another 60 days. As Etihad currently has a sale and I want to use these airmiles to book a flight, I contacted retroclaims again to see if they could let me know when I could expect the airmiles to be credited. I received the same automated e-mail saying it would take up to 60 days.

So I phoned the Guest Centre who told me I needed to speak to retro cliams. I asked for their contact number and was told they only correspond via e-mail. I told the guest centre representitive that I was only receiving automated relies from them. He told me to e-mail the guest centre and they would look into it. So I did and a week later have heard absolutely nothing!

I have e-mailed retro claims again but received no reply! This level of customer service is appalling! I've flown Etihad between Australia and Ireland many times and always found them to be great but this experience has really changed my opinion!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook